Sonntag, 7. Mai 2017

Sunday in Hamburg !

07 / 05 / 2017 Sunday, Hamburg


Hello to all people on that earth. How do you like to start your day on that day ? I get my day started to have a coffee like everyday and than get a shower cleaning up my room and preparing for my day outside. I like workfree sunday's when i can decide on my own when i wake up  but usually i wake up eleven o'clock latest. Than take a look outside the window and decide what i should wear on that day. Today we have 18 C and the sun is shineing no rain is announced for that day so i can go by bike without my raincoat. What are you doing that sunday? So the day is already in process and one single day that sunday is a last weekend day. We have that harbor celebration that weekend and some of my colleagues went there. I was there last year but that year i do not go there. I had thake a look on that city webside to get some information about the highlights just to stay informed what is happening in my city in my interest and there is also that crafts market. For people who are interested in handmade design they should go there. The adress: Unilever-Haus Strandkai 1 20355 Hamburg , Der.Die.Sein Markt

 I like that word game it is like a modification of the word 'design' - writen in pronoun's Der.Die.Sein Markt

--- Link: Der.Die.Sein Markt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen